Wow!!! What an honour! Just recently I was nominated by fellow awesome blogger Devine Rush http://divinerush.wordpress.com/2013/02/09/the-versatile-blogger-award/ for the Versatile Blogger Award. Although many of us begin blogging for ourselves, I find that others are able to get something out of what you write about. And being named “versatile” is such an honour – especially because I have felt so all over the place with the direction of my blog of late.
There are a few courtesies that come along with these awards but I am happy to do this because someone took the time to do it to nominate me.
• If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
*(Well – yay!!!)
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
*As named above – thank you so much Devine Rush. Honoured and humbled.
• Copy and paste the award to your blog.
• Share 7 random facts about yourself.
1. I am a nurse who is passionate about chronic disease prevention in 20-50 yo people.
2. I am anti-vaccination but respect others decisions to vaccinate, and not afraid to say it.
3. I am a fair and compassionate person, but sometimes people mistake my honesty for unfairness.
4. I am a total chocoholic – which totally doesnt gel with my fitness goals.
5. I am happily married with two daughters living at home – but secretly would have loved to have had a son.
6. Stupid people really annoy me to the point of distraction.
7. I cannot stand people who dont walk their talk most of the time – empty words do not earn my respect.
• Nominate 5 bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
http://my2ndheartbeat.wordpress.com/2013/03/02/fear-suffering/ A wonderfully inspiring and insightful blogger.
(The rest I will have to add later because my computer is having a little hissy fit!)
• Let the other Bloggers know that you have nominated them.• If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
• Let the other Bloggers know that you have nominated them.